Mega Man X
Street Fighter II Horyuken
- Beat ALL of the levels, get all four sub tanks, and all 8 (there is one in EVERY level, see section below) heart tanks. (if you have all 8, your energy will be 4 bars above your full weapon power).
- Go to the armored armadillo stage and fill up your sub tanks ALL the way.
- Have full energy (normal energy AND weapon energy) when getting on the last cart, and full sub tanks.
- Just before the cart careens into the chasm, jump to the cliff ABOVE the boss's door.
- Get the energy pellet and jump in the hole and die.
- Now do this 4 or 5 times until the energy is not there, and a capsule of Dr. Light is.
- You learn the move.
- It is executed just like in SFII, roll the control pad from down to forward, then hit punch.
- You can use it whenever your energy is full, and even though it is hard to accompany into your normal attack pattern, it is DEADLY! (It kills Sigma's dog in 1 hit!)
All the heart tanks
- There is a way to get the Z-Buster long before Zero dies in MMX.
- It is in the Flame Mammoth stage.
- You need:
1. To have beaten Chill Penguin.
2. The dash boots (see STRATEGY section below).
3. The helmet (see section below).
- Just after the short vertical section after the heart tank, there is short,
- gray-green hallway with 2 columns of different bricks in the ceiling.
Go to the right of this, dash jump off the long platform and try to catch the side of the bricks. (This is fairly difficult, and requires excellent timing and dash jumping skill).
- Bash up through the ceiling.
- Go in the capsule.
Chill Penguin Stage
- You must have beaten Flame Mammoth.
- Go through the level until you get to climb inside the giant Mech.
- Try to jump on TOP of the giant cave you enter either at the beginning (you'll lose the mech, and it's harder) or the end. (its easier to get up, but you have to live through the cave.)
- Either way, go on top and destroy the blue metal things with fire.
- One holds the Heart Tank.
- Go up the lifts at the beginning.
- Dash off the topmost one when it is farthest to the left, and jump as far as possible left.
- You should land on a huge air traffic control tower, with a Heart Tank.
- It's under a ledge, you have to beat Chill Penguin so that the flames freeze over.
- It's on the lava.
- You must have the boomerang.
- Go until you get to the part where you climb down a few short ladders (its dark) and there are guys going back and forth with jets on them.
- DON'T go down the ladders, climb up the RIGHT wall and get the tank at the top with the boomerang (takes a little practice/luck)
- Destroy the second large plow (goes through rocks) with Mammoth Fire BEFORE it gets to the heart tank.
- Destroy the large sub halfway through the stage.
- When it blows up (not the little fish-subs), ride it down through the floor and go right.
- Kill the worm.
- Go right once he dies and get the heart tank.
- Just as you enter the part of the level in which you go into a stone cave, there is a hole.
- Slide down the right wall.
- Destroy the blocks by jumping off them.
- Slide jump to the right and get the tank.
- You need the boomerang to get this.
- Go through the level, up the spike elevator, and all the way up the red section with the moving platforms & ladders.
- At the top, don't go left, but look around the screen.
- It will look like there is a radar on top of the ledge.
- It's a heart tank.
There are 4 of them.
- Just after the AIRPORT 1001 sign, kill the two big machines that shoot missles/lasers, and get to the flame throwers.
- Kill them and ride the platforms up to the LEFT! and shoot out the glass on the control tower.
- Go in and get Sub tank!
- In the short vertical section just above the heart tank, go up all the way and then left all the way.
- You should be on a platform with multiple Hard Hat guys (the ones who shoot, NOT the pick-ax wielding ones.)
- Dash Jump left into the wall, and destroy the blocks over the SUB tank by jumping off of them.
- From the beginning, go UP the ladder, go right, climb down into what appears to be a dead end. (there is a ladder going up, but it leads to a dead end.)
- Go up to the wall on the right, and look for the SUB tank.
- Try to get it with the boomerang.
- After the first plow cuts his way out of his chamber, go into it.
Armor - Sting Chameleon Stage
Helmet - Storm Eagle Stage
- Where you get the heart tank, instead of going DOWN the hole, climb UP the side of the cave and go on top.
- Kill the guy. (hit his head, not hands)
Dash Boots - Chill Penguin
- After you get past the long part of flame throwers and climb a tall scaffold-like structure, there is a Mega Man sized hole.
- Jump down it, and jump dash to the right and get the helmet.
- Go through the stage.
- Plain and simple.
5385-7136-6321 Chill Penguin dead
5131-7358-4181 Armored Armadillo dead
6486-8526-2458 Storm Eagle dead
1556-6642-7448 Launch Octopus dead
1171-7257-8281 Spark Mandrill dead
1653-3412-3174 Boomer Kuwanger dead
5617-8528-4416 Flame Mammoth dead
4131-6712-1221 Sting Chameleon dead
GAME GENIE CODES
- DE8A-1FBC: 3 SCREEN HIGH JUMPS!
- C9B2-4769: Infinite weapons
- C9B8-4769: Use two special weapons at a time (alternating) instead of the Mega-Buster.
- Select the weapon you want, and fire it.
- Then return to the Mega Buster and you can fire the last weapon you shot w/o taking down its meter.
- When you fully charge a weapon, you don't need to fully charge the Mega Buster
- You can even fire the Ha-Do-Ken in the AIR!
Pro Action Replay codes
Return to the Main Page